Just a few Commonsense Rule to Keep It Fun for Everyone
- No griefing! Blocks are logged and you will get caught. Griefing includes taking things without an owner’s permission.
- Place a sign beside the front door with your Minecraft Username of any building you want to keep. It will be subject to removal if it is not claimed at a scheduled clean-up date.
- Do not exploit animal spawners. They will be removed if being exploited.
- Traps for spawners will get you banned, Natural spawners found in dungeons are okay
- If you die, don’t ask for your things back. If you can find your deathpoint, break the sign of your gravestone to get your items and 70% of your XP back
- Try not to build too close to others without there permission. Respect other peoples homes and mines.
- Farther from spawn = More space for yourself. If you want to build big, go farther from spawn.
- Don’t advertise other servers and generally avoid external links in chat.
- Don’t ask for handouts. If you need something, go to the spawn village, or find a player’s shop.
- When you break a tree, cut it down entirely and replant
- Don’t strip mine.